Trained in Irvine and San Diego, California-
this now Oregonian hairdresser has managed to attract clients who come in from San Francisco, Seattle, Washington DC, Colorado and New York.
Looking to expand beyond hairdressing, she decided to continue with her creativity in design doing airbrush makeup and prosthetics for horror sets until her academic studies brought her up to Oregon. Her work has provided her an array of experiences in different cities from Orange County to La Jolla, San Diego up the Northwest to Eugene, Oregon where she finished her studies in Multimedia, Digital arts, and Spanish at the University of Oregon.
- Trained with Eric, Toni & Guy Salon and Paul Mitchell.
- Trained with David Perez, Sassoon Salon, and Loreal.
- Trained with Jonathan Martin, Schwarzkopf Salon.
- Has worked with Paul Mitchell, Redken, Schwarzkopf and Wella Color lines.
- Technique and education continuation classes twice a year with Wella.
Currently using Wella and Redken Color, Pravana, Olaplex and Brazilian BondBuild3r, Kevin Murphy and Keratin Komplex.
- Bumble and Bumble
- Kevin Murphy
- Paul Mitchell
- Moroccan Oil
- Bare Minerals
- Babe Extensions- all types of extensions
- Brazilian Blowout and Keratin Komplex
- Temptu airbrush makeup